Stitches is just 17 days away! i would like to give a few reminders:
1. The bus leaves at 8 AM from the old Barnes & Noble parking lot, so please be there before 8 to avoid a delay in take off.
2. You might want to bring something to snack on. There are food vendors at the convention center, but it is the same old fried selection, for the most part.
3. Wear comfortable shoes. Your feet will thank you later.
4. If at all possible, bring a fold-up wheelie cart or something similar to lug your loot around. Your arms and back will thank you later.
5. Classes at Stitches run from 1:30 to 4:30, the bus returns to South Bend at 5. If you are taking a class, please go directly to the bus afterwards.
6. The bus will be available to store accumulated loot from time to time - this will be arranged with the driver.
7. Be prepared to have a LOT of fun!
Purls of wisdom: Too many people are ready to carry the stool when the piano needs to be moved.