The Yarn Gourmet Important Information

Location: 2915 Mishawaka Ave, South Bend IN 46615 (across from River Park Furniture)
Phone: 574-232-9276
Email: yarngourmet@comcast.net

Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 10 - 5
Friday: 10 - 8
Saturday: 9 - 3
Closed Sunday & Monday

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Stitches!

The dates have been set: Stitches Midwest is August 9 - 12, 2012 at Schaumberg, Illinois!  I WILL be booking a bus again this year, but I cannot say what the tickets will cost until I speak to Cardinal bus lines.  I can tell you that I will be asking for a wheelchair-friendly bus, that it will depart from South Bend at 8 AM, and will depart from Chicago at 4 PM Central time

After last year's trip I received a lot of tremendously helpful feedback on what was great, what was good, and what was not-so-good.  I am still working on some of the things I intend to improve for this year's trip, but the first thing I have changed is the return trip departure time.   Most people said they would have been just as happy to leave an hour earlier last year - so be it.  I am also going to try to do something about the food situation, since that was the biggest complaint most people had.  So stay tuned!

Oh by the way - today I got 3 new yarns in - K1C2's Linus and Geologie, and Pagewood's Yukon.  Yesterday I got Berroco's Circus - come in and see!

Purls of wisdom: persistence is one of the keys to the kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment