The Yarn Gourmet Important Information

Location: 2915 Mishawaka Ave, South Bend IN 46615 (across from River Park Furniture)
Phone: 574-232-9276
Email: yarngourmet@comcast.net

Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 10 - 5
Friday: 10 - 8
Saturday: 9 - 3
Closed Sunday & Monday

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year!

Greetings!  I hope everyone's holidays were special and safe!
Just in at the shop - a new shipment of books!  Really cools stuff, especially the one on color knitting that has charts for all sorts of local birds, such as nuthatches, cardinals, etc.  And a new shipment of Fiesta's La Boheme has arrived, including some Starburst La Boheme, which has a twist of metallic thread through it.  I also have  some Lana Grossa sock yarns in, self-patterning and striping. 

I have been dealing with three different needle vendors since I opened, and have decided to streamline things by going solely with Addi needles.  Addi not only makes the Turbo needles we know and love, they also make Natura bamboo needles in straight, circular and DPN, straight and DPN metal needles in both aluminum and Turbo, and also in plastic.  To make room for the new needles I am having a 10% off sale on all Clover and Crystal Palace needles until they are gone.  Get 'em while they're hot!

If you did not receive your email version of the newsletter, please call or stop in so I can check to make sure I have your correct email address.  According to the statistics from Constant Contact, 23 of the January newsletters bounced back.  I found one typo in an address, but all the others look correct.

Thank you to the friends and customers who pitched in at the shop while my husband was in the hospital.  You mean more to me than you know.

Purls of wisdom: one out of every four people is mentally ill.  If your three closest friends seem OK, it's YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment