The Yarn Gourmet Important Information

Location: 2915 Mishawaka Ave, South Bend IN 46615 (across from River Park Furniture)
Phone: 574-232-9276
Email: yarngourmet@comcast.net

Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 10 - 5
Friday: 10 - 8
Saturday: 9 - 3
Closed Sunday & Monday

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Stitches bus?

Greetings Knitlings!  I am trying to get a firmer head count for the bus - those of you who are sure you are going to Stitches with us, please email me with your name or post it here so I can put you on the sign-up sheet.  The list is first come, first served, FYI, so I do not recommend waiting too late.  Also, I am offering a $5 discount for payment before 01 July.  Anyone who has not paid by that date may be subject to being "bumped" to the bottom of the list by someone with cash.

Purls of wisdom: No matter how hard you try, you can't baptize cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment