The Yarn Gourmet Important Information

Location: 2915 Mishawaka Ave, South Bend IN 46615 (across from River Park Furniture)
Phone: 574-232-9276
Email: yarngourmet@comcast.net

Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 10 - 5
Friday: 10 - 8
Saturday: 9 - 3
Closed Sunday & Monday

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Reminder for this Friday night

Greetings!  This is just a reminder that this Friday night from 6 to 8 we will have a Wind & Wine at the shop.  For $5 per person you can come in and wind the yarn you got at Stitches or the Fiber Festival and enjoy appetizers and wine. 

I am now offering an option to have text messages sent to your cell phone whenever I get something new and exciting at the shop.  Simply
Send:    txtrs  yarn
To:        368638
 
Then reply with a  yes   to the confirmation message.  For people who sign up for this feature there will be a 5% discount offered on whatever merchandise I sent the text about if you come in, show me the text I sent you and purchase it that SAME day.  So if I text you "Yarn Alert: just got MadelineTosh Sport in", and you come to the shop that day with your text message, you will receive 5% off the MadelineTosh sport.

Note about the blog's appearance: I'm trying some new things with the overall look of the blog, please bear with me while I sort it out.  Thank Bast I have technical help this time.....

Purls of wisdom: you can't rollerskate in a buffalo herd

No comments:

Post a Comment