The Yarn Gourmet Important Information

Location: 2915 Mishawaka Ave, South Bend IN 46615 (across from River Park Furniture)
Phone: 574-232-9276
Email: yarngourmet@comcast.net

Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 10 - 5
Friday: 10 - 8
Saturday: 9 - 3
Closed Sunday & Monday

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New arrivals this week

Greetings from technological hell!  As you may know, I was without internet AND credit card machine Friday and Saturday due to Friday's wind storm.  I finally am back on line!  During the Great Outage I received Pagewood Farm Kugiak Sock yarn and Laura Nelkin Butin necklace kits, photos of both to the right.  Half the Kugiak is already sold, but I have already ordered more, so stay tuned!

I also am posting progress shots of Igor.  He is gowing like a weed, but that may be because he is eating anything that cannot get up and run from him.  I am trying to get a face shot, but he's shy.  He comes to his name (most of the time) and is using the big cat litter boxes now insterad of his kitten-size box.

Purls of wisdom: Fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment