The Yarn Gourmet Important Information

Location: 2915 Mishawaka Ave, South Bend IN 46615 (across from River Park Furniture)
Phone: 574-232-9276
Email: yarngourmet@comcast.net

Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 10 - 5
Friday: 10 - 8
Saturday: 9 - 3
Closed Sunday & Monday

Thursday, October 27, 2011

It's here!

The Madelinetosh sport weight yarn has finally arrived!  I have 15 colorways left, and it is selling fast.  I have already re-ordered as the lead time is 12 - 16 weeks, but the good news is I have ordered an additional 15 colorways!

Also worth mentioning: the magazine Jane Austin Knits is in.  I have not had a chance to go through it thoroughly yet, but what I have seen looks very promising.  The next shipment of Pagewood Farm sock yarns is on its way, too - might be here tomorrow.

Purls of wisdom: smile - it drives people crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment