- Starting tomorrow, September 10, I will be open on Friday nights till 8 PM. There is a specific group that requested these hours so they could meet at the shop and knit, but everyone is welcome.
- Saturday September 25 I will have a one day trunk show of Helen Hamann's designs from 9 to 4. There will be refreshments and door prizes. It is absolutely free to attend.
- I will be taking the bulk of the Maggiknits yarns / kits that are on consignment back to Maggie in K'zoo on Monday, so if there is anything you want right now, it would be good to come get it before 3 PM this Saturday. I can always get yarns / kits later, too - she's only an hour or so away.
- This March Maggie will be back at The Yarn Gourmet teaching two brand new classes that she is introducing in November.
- I have forms from the USO to donate $10 (or more) that will provide military personnel overseas with cell phones to call home. don't forget the Knit 4 Our Troops project - it is getting to be that time of year when hats and fingerless gloves are really needed by our military.
- There are only 108 knitting days left till Christmas.
- Knit happy!
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Good morning! A few reminders: