The Yarn Gourmet Important Information

Location: 2915 Mishawaka Ave, South Bend IN 46615 (across from River Park Furniture)
Phone: 574-232-9276
Email: yarngourmet@comcast.net

Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 10 - 5
Friday: 10 - 8
Saturday: 9 - 3
Closed Sunday & Monday

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

One year ago today I opened the doors of the shop.  It has been an interesting experience, to say the least, especially as I had no previous experience with owning a retail business.  I have learned a LOT - about retail, about yarns, about knitting, and about myself.  And I have been blessed with meeting some wonderful people, many of whom have become regular customers.  I currently have over 750 names in my customer database!

This Saturday is River Park Day, and the official celebration of the shop's first anniversary.  There will be a parade at 10 AM, most of the local merchants are having a sidewalk sale, there will be food vendors and a magic show for the kids.  Come on into the shop - there will be excellent deals to celebrate the anniversary and show my appreciation for all my wonderful customers.

Thank you for a great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment