The Yarn Gourmet Important Information

Location: 2915 Mishawaka Ave, South Bend IN 46615 (across from River Park Furniture)
Phone: 574-232-9276
Email: yarngourmet@comcast.net

Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 10 - 5
Friday: 10 - 8
Saturday: 9 - 3
Closed Sunday & Monday

Thursday, May 12, 2011

The ultimate knitting retreat

In the course of looking for information on cruises (our long-postponed honeymoon) I came across something I absolutely have to share with you - CraftCruises.  These are cruises targeted to crafters of all persuasions: knitters, crocheters, beaders, cross-stitchers, and on and on.  Naturally, I clicked on the tab for knitting cruises, and the next one is described as "The ultimate lace knitter's dream cruise", departing July 25, 2011. 

This is a 21-day cruise that will include London, Amsterdam, Dale of Norway in Bergen, Jamieson & Smith Shetland Wool Brokers, the Shetland Museum, and Storkurinn Yarn Iceland, as well as others.  Myrna Stahman will be the instructor.  The link for the cruise website is here.

Had I known about this cruise sooner I could have planned for it, but I didn't so I will not be able to go on this one.  But if any of you do, Bon Voyage! (read in the voice of Bugs Bunny).

No comments:

Post a Comment