The Yarn Gourmet Important Information

Location: 2915 Mishawaka Ave, South Bend IN 46615 (across from River Park Furniture)
Phone: 574-232-9276
Email: yarngourmet@comcast.net

Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 10 - 5
Friday: 10 - 8
Saturday: 9 - 3
Closed Sunday & Monday

Thursday, June 7, 2012

FINALLY!

The Principles of Knitting, 2nd edition, has arrived!  The first edition of this book has sold on eBay for years at a range of $150 to $400 - the new edition is a steal at only $45.  I have 3 copies on hand, but can get more, if needed.

Also new - One + One, by Iris Schreier of Artyarns fame.  This book is filled with small projects that take only two skeins of Artyarns.  Iris's designs, as usual, are stunning.

For the crocheters - The Happy Hooker is also in!  I am told by some of my crocheters that this is an excellent reference book (I don't crochet, so I cannot offer an opinion).

I am pleased to say I have also received more copies of One Skein Wonders and Sock Yarn One Skein Wonders.  These two books are very useful, especially when you have one skein left from a project and cannot face making another scarf.

Happy Thursday!

Purls of wisdom: you can't lead anyone else further than you have gone yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment