The Yarn Gourmet Important Information

Location: 2915 Mishawaka Ave, South Bend IN 46615 (across from River Park Furniture)
Phone: 574-232-9276
Email: yarngourmet@comcast.net

Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 10 - 5
Friday: 10 - 8
Saturday: 9 - 3
Closed Sunday & Monday

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

OMG!

The Frabjous Fibers shipment is in!  The colors are amazing! I have hand-painted AND solid color silk hankies, cashmerino fiber, Merino Sparkle (nylon gives the sparkle), BFL-Silk, BFL, and Opulence!  If I didn't need to get the newsletter out I'd be sitting at a spinning wheel all day.

Purls of wisdom: happiness is not having what you want, it's wanting what you have.

1 comment:

  1. Hi There, I just spent a little time reading through your
    posts, which I found entirely by mistake whilst researching one of
    my projects. Please continue to write more because it’s unusual that someone has
    something interesting to say about this. Will be waiting for more!

    wholesale animal hats


    ReplyDelete