Just a reminder - the Great American Aran Afghan Knit Along begins in 3 1/2 weeks on August 21. Make sure you order your yarn by August 14 so it gets here in time. I have tapas of the afghan yarns recommended for the project, so if you aren't sure which yarn you want you can try all three.
Speaking of in time, the cut-off date for early registration discounts for Maggie Jackson's workshops is August 10, two weeks from today. Registering for both workshops by August 10 saves you $40.
Starting in August there will be a monthly drawing for two different prizes. Every customer who purchases $50 or more of regularly priced merchandise will be entered in a drawing for a $25 Yarn Gourmet gift certificate. Every customer who purchases $150 or more will be entered in a drawing for a set of Addi Clicks!
Here are the rules -
- The purchase amount must be for regularly priced merchandise, and must be before tax is added. You can still buy sale merchandise, but it doesn't count toward the total for purposes of these drawings.
- You may only be entered in one drawing per purchase, so for a $150 purchase you can choose to enter either the Addi Click drawing or the gift certificate drawing, but not both.
- You may enter every time your purchase amount qualifies you. If you spend $150 five times in one month, you are entered 5 times. And I will make you cookies.
- Purchases are not cumulative - you can't spend $30 five times and be entered in the drawings.
- If you return the merchandise that qualified you for the drawing, your name will be removed from the drawing, or you may exchange merchandise.
Purls of wisdom: Eat a bullfrog first thing every morning and nothing worse will happen to you for the rest of the day.