The Yarn Gourmet Important Information

Location: 2915 Mishawaka Ave, South Bend IN 46615 (across from River Park Furniture)
Phone: 574-232-9276
Email: yarngourmet@comcast.net

Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 10 - 5
Friday: 10 - 8
Saturday: 9 - 3
Closed Sunday & Monday

Monday, April 12, 2010

We begin this week....

Greetings and defenestrations! This Thursday I officially take possession of the shop at 2915 Mishawaka Avenue. I have a few final details to take care of - getting the water turned on, sending a check to AEP for a deposit, etc. But I am getting closer and closer to actually opening The Yarn Gourmet!

A non-related question: does anyone out there have a Brookstone digital photo keychain? I got one as a gift and have lost the instructions for downloading photos onto it. Please let me know.

Hopefully my checks will arrive so I can get some orders placed - I used up all the checks in the "starter kit" from the bank. This week I meet with the Skacel rep and the Malabrigo rep, and will place an order for some displays and books. Books........I love books, almost any kind of books. I will be carrying Interweave books, as well as XRX books and a couple less well-known publishers. Any requests?

Stay tuned, and please knit responsibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment