The Yarn Gourmet Important Information

Location: 2915 Mishawaka Ave, South Bend IN 46615 (across from River Park Furniture)
Phone: 574-232-9276
Email: yarngourmet@comcast.net

Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 10 - 5
Friday: 10 - 8
Saturday: 9 - 3
Closed Sunday & Monday

Monday, May 3, 2010

I forgot to mention....

...I also ordered some Soleil yarn from Trendsetter. This yarn is fascinating - it is 100% cotton, with randomly placed gauze leaves and beads. The leaves and beads lightly pepper the finished garment without overwhelming it. The color selection is somewhat limited: green, black, denim blue, yellow and rose, but I think the yarn speaks for itself even without a huge color selection. It is in an 80 yard put-up, knits on size 8 needles, and is very reasonably priced.

Last entry I was bemoaning all the price labels I have to put on products.  Then Dee said "Why not just have a price sheet for the yarns at the register?"  Of course, the prices will be posted next to the yarn displays, but the price sheet idea will save me much time and Zanax.

Well, off to the showers and the shop.  Sixteen days and counting....

No comments:

Post a Comment